• ATVs with engines of 49cc to 70cc are recommended for use only by riders age 6 years and older, and always with adult supervision.
• ATVs with engines of 70cc to 90cc are recommended for use only by riders age 12 years and older, and always with adult supervision.
• ATVs with engines 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by riders age 16 years and older.
• PowerMax Motorsports recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887.
• ATVs can be hazardous to operate.
For your safety:
- Always avoid paved surfaces.
- Never ride on public roads.
- Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing.
- Never carry passengers.
- Never engage in stunt riding.
- Riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix.
- Avoid excessive speed. And be particularly careful on difficult terrain.
There are few joys in life equal to the free-spirited thrill and experience of ATV riding. And that’s why it’s important for all of us to do our part as responsible riders. By following logical, common-sense rules, we can maintain season after season of unparalleled enjoyment of our sport.
Please remember to “tread lightly.” Always ride in a responsible manner, respecting the environment as well as all provincial and local laws.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
All ATVs come with a 6 month Limited Factory Warranty. See your dealer for details.